Here is a list of things you can be doing in our church. If your interested in any of them please send a Facebook or Instagram message.
Creating Video Content (1-2 people, can be trained)
– taking existing video live streams and extracting sermons and songs
– re-uploading the extractions back to YouTube
– extracting small 5-30 secs clips from sermons and videos for Instagram stories and posts.
– very easy to do can be trained, no video editing experience required
Youtube Subtitle Translators (1-2 people)
- Type up english subtitles of a russian sermon/testimony on youtube. (will train how to do this).
Video Voice Over Translator (1-2 people)
- Someone who can record their voice with a translation of a sermon/testimony from Russian to English and overlay it on the original video. This way we can reach more people with our content that don’t speak russian including our youth.
Screen Operators (In Church, 1-2 people)
- Operating church screen during choir performance (displaying translated words from choir songs).
Photographers (1-2 people)
- One needed for youth services and one for main. The same person can do both if they like.
- Take 2-5 pictures of the Friday and/or Sunday service and uploads them to a designated online folder.
- These pictures then would be posted on instagram.
Instagram Stories (1-2 people for @fspchurch & 1-2 for @opyouthfl)
- Post 1-4 stories during weekly services
Graphic Designers (1-2 people)
- Creating graphics of upcoming events, sermon quotes, bible quotes, and other encouraging content.
Podcast (1 person)
- Someone who can take a youtube sermon, download audio file and upload it to a podcast platform.
Church Website Editor (1-3 people)
- Some who knows how to use wordpress and can make necessary weekly updates on the church website (site is currently in progress).
Video Editors/Recorders (1-2 people)
- Record and edit someone’s testimony. The testimony then will be uploaded to youtube and can be shared during church service.